- Color/pattern: Gray
- These gourmet santoku knives are forged from top-quality Japanese stainless steel for exceptional durability
- The santoku knives' blades are stone-finished with fine, taper ground edges for outstanding cutting performance
- The handles feature patented Anolon SureGrip technology with silicone grips for comfortable, reliable handhold
- Full bolsters and stainless steel end caps promote knife balance
- Includes two sturdy plastic knife sheaths to help protect the blades between uses
- When inspired gourmet cooking requires a touch of Asian kitchen craft, reach for the Anolon SureGrip Cutlery 2-Piece Japanese Stainless Steel Santoku Knife Set. These santoku knives combine the benefits of chefs knife and cleaver in one, and feature blades forged from top-quality Japanese stainless steel. Each blade is stone-finished with a fine, taper ground edge for exceptional cutting performance. Indentations in the blades' sides help reduce adhesion and drag when chopping celery, carrots and onions for brunoise or slicing through a juicy Cabernet-marinated hanger steak. Featuring patented Anolon SureGrip technology, the silicone-enhanced handles are constructed for comfortable, reliable grip. Full bolsters elegantly connect blades and handles, and the knives are finished with stainless steel end caps for balance. Sturdy plastic fitted sheaths help protect the blades between uses, and this gourmet specialty knife set makes a great complement to other quality cutlery and kitchenware in the Anolon collection.
Whatever the culinary inspiration, whatever the creative flavors, choose the Asian-inspired excellence of the Anolon SureGrip Cutlery 2-Piece Japanese Stainless Steel Santoku Knife Set.
Shipping & Returns