- Color/pattern: Brown
- FAST, EVEN HEATING: Dishwasher-safe aluminum construction for first-rate fusion of durability and heat conductivity
- EASY RELEASE: CopperSlide(tm) technology for superior copper ceramic nonstick food release and easy cleanup
- 90% BETTER FOOD RELEASE vs. major ceramic competitors
- STURDY AND COMFORTABLE: Easy-hold handles for a comfortable, confident grip
- STOVE TO OVEN FUNCTIONALITY: Versatile cookware is oven safe to 350 degrees F; shatter resistant glass lid locks in heat and moisture
Sear up a panful of garlic lemon scallops or sauté a pint of porcini mushrooms in clarified butter with the superior ceramic nonstick features of the Farberware(r) Glide(tm) Copper Ceramic 4-Quart Sauté Pan with Helper Handle.
This essential sauté pan is constructed from fast and even-heating aluminum, and boasts CopperSlide(tm) technology for effortless nonstick food release and easy cleanup of even the stickiest recipes like a honey ginger chicken and veggie stir fry. The copper ceramic nonstick is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, and the easy-hold handle and bonus helper handle provide a comfortable, confident grip to flip, fry, and sauté with ease. Oven safe to 350°F for stove to oven versatility, the skillet pan is backed by Farberware's hassle-free, no worries lifetime warrantee.
For great performance and long-lasting durability, reach for the Farberware(r) Glide(tm) Copper Ceramic Nonstick 10-Inch Skillet with CopperSlide(tm) technology.
Shipping & Returns