- Color/pattern: Gray
- The covered sauté's durable, hard-anodized construction is crafted with copper for optimum heat control and performance on all stovetops, including induction
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- This nonstick covered sauté pan's cast stainless steel handles are attached with flat-rivet technology
- The polished stainless steel lid locks in heat and moisture; helper handle provides extra support even with a filled pan
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and the covered sauté functions beautifully alongside other items in the Anolon Nouvelle Copper collection
Sizeable and sophisticated, the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Sauté with Helper Handle has more than the goods for culinary creativity.
This amply-sized sauté features durable, hard-anodized construction crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control. A double full cap base includes a copper core layered between aluminum and magnetic stainless steel, making it suitable for all cooktops, even induction. Restaurant-tested premium-quality nonstick delivers beautiful food release and is metal utensil safe, so a quartet of lamb shanks can be seared and braised in the pan with easy cleanup afterward. The sauté is also oven safe to 500º F, and includes a polished stainless steel lid that locks in heat and moisture so an entrée can be started on the stove and finished in the oven. A generously appointed cast stainless steel handle is attached to the pan body using innovative flat-rivet technology for a clean and continuous interior pan wall, and the helper handle provides additional support when the pan is filled. This gorgeous sauté makes an ideal beginning for or addition to a complete Anolon collection in the home kitchen.
Imagine a new world of culinary flavors to be explored, with the superior cooking performance and sophistication of the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 5-Quart Covered Sauté with Helper Handle.
Shipping & Returns