- Color/pattern: Blue
- Durable ceramic construction inspired by Rachael's time in Copenhagen and her love of hygge [hoo-gah]: a look of coziness, enjoying the good things in life, a state of mind
- High-quality, stain-resistant glaze is oven safe to 500 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe and freezer safe cookware provides versatility for serving, storing, and cleaning up meals
- The bowls convenient pour spout makes it easy to pour batters and sauces without creating a mess; wide handle is comfortable to grasp
- Mixing bowls can be gently nested together for maximizing storage space and coordinate well with many other items in the Rachael Ray(r) collections
- Cozy up in the kitchen to the comfortable performance and style of the Rachael Ray® 3-Quart Ceramic Mixing Bowl, inspired by Rachael's time in Copenhagen and her love of hygge (hoo-gah): a look of coziness, enjoying the good things in life, a state of mind. Crafted of high-quality, durable ceramic and finished with a vibrant, stain-resistant glaze, this stylish mixing bowl will have home cooks prepped to handle comfy oven-to-table recipes meal after meal. Whip up a batch of Rachaels Cheese Blintz Pancakes or prepare her tasty Dried-Cherry Bourbon Cranberry Sauce. The ceramic bowl features beautifully glazed interiors, and convenient a pour spout makes it easy to pour batters and sauces without creating a mess. With a comfortable-to-grasp handle, this distinctively modern mixing bowls is also ideal to use as an extra serving bowl for cozy, comfort food moments. Oven safe to 500°F, the mixing bowl is also microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe for convenience. Great as a designy display on the countertop or table, this versatile mixing bowl can be gently nested together with smaller bowls to save space and is the perfect complement to many other items in the Rachael Ray collections. When mixing up and serving up comfort foods are on the menu, turn to the Rachael Ray® 3-Quart Ceramic Mixing Bow to set the mood for Copenhagen Cozy and let the mealtime memories begin.
Shipping & Returns